01 / 06
02 / 06
Italgraniti from the Luxury Collection
03 / 06
LOWE’S triple pane windows
04 / 06
05 / 06
06 / 06
Architectural LED lighting
The materials and finishes blend smoothly to create the ideal setting, but also add value and distinction to the building.
- Ceramics from Sant’ Agostino and Italgraniti from the Luxury Collection
- Schuco profiles
- LOWE’S triple pane windows with UV light protection. Roller blinds are added
- Italia faucets (with sensors) and sanitary ware
- Kuma sinks (with composite stone)
- Architectural LED lighting
All incorporated systems are state-of-the-art, hand-picked to provide proper functionality of the building.
- The HVAC system is LG (generation 2018), based on air-to-air heat pumps, allowing space heating and cooling simultaneously (the so-called 4-pipe system).
- Ventilation system with fresh air intake and heat recovery, minimizing electricity consumption (measured separately on each floor)
- BMS system monitoring from Honeywell for: all equipment and conditional access system in the building, video surveillance, elevators, electricity and water, and fire prevention. The BMS system controls the entire HVAC system from one place.
- 3 KONE elevators with a capacity of 15 people in the west wing and another one with a capacity of 8 people in the east wing
- Electric vehicles charging stations: 16+ underground, TBA ground level
01 / 04
LG HVAC System
02 / 04
03 / 04
04 / 04